Saturday, January 10, 2015

Voting for President in 2016

If you have been following me, then you know what I am going to say next. I will NOT vote for Jeb Bush or any mainstream politician. Our debt level, over $18T, now controls this country. We have NO ability to respond to the world as we have historically. As I have said, I voted for Ross Perot. The Bush family set the stage for our diminishing influence in the world, and the Obama family set it in cement. It is time for the world to be independent of the U.S. Without money, there is no power to control others. As a nation, we are managed by the powers of the immature. The BIG picture is illusive to them. It is a tragedy and yet an opportunity for a GREAT change for all of us who still live in this world. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home