Friday, March 13, 2009

China in Action

Today, China's premier implied that  he is worried about the U.S. devaluing the dollar through 'reckless spending', thereby reducing their investment of $1 trillion in U.S. bonds.  We are counting on them to continue to buy more because if they don't we have to pay more interest on the treasury bills. The G20 meeting is April 2, and I think they are positioning themselves in the order of power.  The more indebted we become to China, the more power we give them to control us economically.  As that power increases, then they can move into other arenas with us.

I am going to write to my two senators and representative.  Even though my past submissions have been ruled against, I believe that there is a Universal consciousness that I can add my energy of concern to and perhaps it will affect the collective in speaking up to halt this spending spree that we are acting out.  Every person counts.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home