Wednesday, October 1, 2008

'Consumer Protection Plan'

The bailout is now called the subject title to help influence the individual's psychology to make this $700B investment more palatable.  I have done my best to influence who I can to prevent this because of how I feel about the children and grandchildren footing this bill ultimately.  I understand the concept that the government will buy toxic mortgages and hold them to sell at a higher amount later when the market is better.  Unfortunately, I think these mortgages are foreclosed homes that will be sitting vacant, and subject to vandalism, until the bottom of the housing market.  It's questionable if there will be any profit to pay against the debt.  I do think it will pass tonight and is the step to leaning on the house to pass it too.  It's unclear how much euphoria there will be and how long it will last, but the financial sector is definitely a place to be if you are a 'trader' i.e. in and out in the short term.  

May the highest good be served for all of the 'inhabitants' of this world with what is destined for the collective soul growth.  This means everyone, not only humans.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home